Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Card Carousel

Hello Everyone and welcome to our Family Blog!

Today I'm linking up with Walk With Me By Faith for her annual Christmas Card Carousel link up!  Faith is the creator/artist behind our blog and she is so sweet!  Her twin girls are A-dorable! Visit her blog and join in the fun!


Our photo was actually taken in the front yard with our trusty tripod!  Ha! However...We didn't know where the "clicker" was, so we had to constantly set the timer.  It was an experience, let me tell ya!

The design for our card came from CeceliaJane off Etsy.  Another great person to work with and fast service, too!

Some of you have asked about Alise's skirt and I actually bought it last year from Claire's.  Who knew a cheap jewelry store had such cute skirts?  She loves it!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

The Yarbrough's said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas card. Found your blog thru the card link-up.

Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Meredith said...

Laura, What a beautiful card! I love your sweet little girl's sparkly dress! So festive! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Faith said...

This is so cute! Love the card and great photo of y'all!!

Thanks for joining in the fun!! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

Bama Girl in AZ said...

Love the card!!!

Leslie said...

Love your card! I didn't realize it until I clicked on your blog that I recognized you! I used to live in Monroe while I was in grad school and went to North Monroe and I remember you from there. I'm great friends with Rebekah Lenox Hill. Looking forward to following your blog :)

Natasha said...

Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)

I am loving all the chalkboard inspired cards this year :) And that is a pretty awesome skirt!

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!