Here are a few pictures from our visit this weekend.
Don't forget my give away here!
Oh, and it was like 50 degrees this morning and I let my daughter wear gauchos and flip flops to school. Am I crazy or what?!
Hi there, I'm Laura, I'm the happiest wife, the loudest cheer mom, and the craziest girlfriend you'all ever have, I'm a Southern Belle living in a Southern world!
you may also like
Welcome to my blog! Wayne and I have been married twenty four years and we're blessed to have a teen daughter and a dog named Jack. We are BAMA fans living in "da boot" of Louisiana. I'm the happiest wife, the loudest cheer mom, and the craziest girlfriend you'll ever have. I'm a Southern Belle living in a Southern world!
Sign up with your email address to receive new updates straight in your inbox.
What sweet pics! I love her dress and all the pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! She always has the most adorable dresses! Which pumpkin patch was this?
ReplyDeleteAwwww, she's just adorable!!! Sounds like it was a nice day at the pumpkin patch!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Is that an Etsy dress? It is darling. And no, you are not crazy. I bet it warmed up as the day went on.
ReplyDelete~hippo hugs~
P.S. You know I think you are a terrific mother (and room mother LOL).
She is just beautiful! I love the dress she had on in the pictures. We are going to a pumpkin patch this weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute dress! I don't even think we have a pumpkin patch near us. I'm glad you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and her dress of course!!!
ReplyDeleteReally good pictures! We go to the Pumpkin Patch w/Katie's class on the 16th. I'm excited! I don't think I'm going to dress up too much because we are suppose to go on a hayride. I'll have to think about it. Take care!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love pics from pumpkin patches...all those vibrant colors!
ReplyDeleteMy oldest daughter pretty much wears flip-flops year-round and, wonderful Mother that I am, I don't discourage it!
I love all of them Laura!!! Wonderful pictures and Alise's dress is so adorable! Alise just looks so pretty in all of them :-)
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures! I love pictures from the Pumpkin Patch. I am worried that this year we won't have any of those nice fall weekends left. They are calling for snow in our forcast and only getting in the 40s for a high. I really will be disappointed if the weather doesn't cooperate!
ReplyDelete